Ecosol E1 System
Ecosol E1 is non PVC, Phthalate and Formaldehyde high solid content, waterbase thermoplastic acrylic.
It was design as a "Plastisol simulated" acrylic emulsion paste ink. Ecosol E1 System is an excellent product for use for printing depth dark shade on light color fabrics where excellent finish, elastomeric and soft hand feel are required. Motive printed with Ecosol will have excellent elastomeric properties, good washing fastness properties, good crocking properties and high color brilliancy.
Ecosol E1 System consists of White, High Opaque Base, and Clear. Printers are recommended to match colors using Cassee Pigments concentrated colors for optimum colors and performance.
Cotton, Blends Cotton Polyester and some stretchable Cotton/Nylon.
Printers are advice to use only water resistant, direct in direct emulsion. Avoid using screen hardener or enhancer, as this product will also react with the resin in the ink system and speed up the filming process.
- 32T~43T mono-filament for Metallic, Glitter, and Shimmer
- 49~52S mono-multi filament for under base white
- 77~120S mono-multi filament for detail print or for out line and tone on fabric
- 55/65 sore hardness :For excellent opacity on printing under base white, are recommended
- 65 sore hardness :For wet on wet for multi color printing
- 75/85 sore hardness :For detail and fine toning effect
For maximum fastness, prints are to be cure at 150°C/302°F. Airflow recommended is 1500 cfm/ 46cmm for 2 minutes.
Ecosol E1 System are total green with meets E1 standard of safety requirements, it is nonvolatile (waterbase) and was made from material that is non carcinogenic and non environmental hazard.